Basic DBS Disclosures
Basic level checks (Basic DBS Disclosures) are available to any persons for any purpose – a specific job role is not a necessary requirement as anyone can request this level disclosure.
We offer Basic DBS Checks to both organisations and individuals. If you are an individual looking for a Basic DBS Check please click here to be taken to our page for individual applicants needing a check for themselves.
Increased compliance has caused a rise in the number of employers requesting DBS checks and Basic DBS Disclosures to ensure safety within the workplace and to protect their organisation from possible internal threats. It also makes for a smooth recruitment process.
Care Check cater to all industry sectors and we have highlighted below just a few of the business areas that we currently provide Basic disclosures to:
- Warehouses /factories
- Offices based jobs
- Hospitality / leisure
- Domestic housekeeping
As a business owner, it is only natural that you would want to protect your business from any safeguarding issues or potential threats. Many employers shield themselves from burglary, however, they ignore internal threats from their own staff and this can be detrimental to a business, specifically if an employee has gained access to sensitive data.
According to Consultancy.uk analysis, in 2017 there was £474 million instances of employee fraud compared to only £83 million in 2016. To prevent this from happening to your organisation, a Basic disclosure would be a wise preventative measure.
Benefits of Basic checks for employers:
- Peace of mind for the business owner
- Reduces the risk of internal fraud
- Stock protection
- Reduces employee theft
- Improves safety within the workplace
- Ensures recruitment process is efficient and productive
A Basic DBS Disclosure entails a search of the PNC for all details of current convictions, but the certificate result will only reveal unspent convictions and conditional cautions. If a conviction becomes spent any time after a certificate has been issued, this will not be disclosed.
A quick and easy process ( Basic DBS Disclosures)
The application process is very straightforward; the majority of Basic applications complete within 24-48 hours, however, on occasion some applications can take up to 14 days to process if there are internal queries.
How it works:
- an organisation would register here and a company account would be set up within 15 minutes. The HR users on the account would be sent login details as well as an organisation reference.
- The applicant would complete the application form and produce ID documents to their employer.
- The employer would then complete the ID verification, approve the application and submit it to us.
- Care Check will oversee the application, countersign it and send it off to the DBS for processing.
- The application then completes and the employer receives a completion notification; a hard copy certificate is later produced.
We offer competitive prices withBasic DBS Disclosures starting from as little as £31.00 depending on company volumes. To see our full pricing list, please click here full pricing.
If you have any questions regarding Basic disclosures, please call us today on 0333 777 8575 or alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
From small businesses to large employers and charities. We are adept at obtaining all levels of DBS Checks (Formerly the CRB) for any person within any type of industry.
0333 777 8575