What’s different about e-Bulk to online applications offered by other umbrella bodies?
e-Bulk is completely paperless. The majority of alternative umbrella bodies offer a form completion service. This means that the applicant fills out the form which is then printed by the Umbrella Body and sent out for the applicant to sign and the ID to be verified by the responsible person. It is then sent back to the Umbrella Body and on to the DBS. This is actually a slower process than simply filling out a hard copy form and sending off to an Umbrella Body.
With Care Check’s e-Bulk Service, the form is completed on line and then transferred via the internet directly in to the DBS (formerly known as CRB) IT system. This results in an error free, much faster application process slashing the time taken before you can start your applicant in their position.
Our online application process
• Enhanced Disclosures completed in as little as 24 hours
• Secure access
• Application workflow
• ID Verification
• Application menu providing information on complete/ incomplete applications
• Application management showing the stage of each application at the push of a button
• Clear Disclosure results in PDF
Advantages and benefits to using the online application process
• Reduce timescales – processing times can be reduced by 10 days.
• Receive DBS Adult First results within 24 hours
• 0% rejected applications
• Reduce postage costs
From small businesses to large employers and charities. We are adept at obtaining all levels of DBS Checks (Formerly the CRB) for any person within any type of industry.